4 Ingredient Recipe For A Permanent Hair Straightening (VIDEO)
Straight strands are in trend, these days. Of course, permanent hair straightening gives you the expected results for one year. But, after one year, you will end up with even more bad conditioned hair with split and hardened ends. Well, there are some ingredients in your kitchen, which can straighten your hair, naturally and permanently.
How to Make Hair Straightening Cream At Home
- coconut oil (1 Cup)
- juice of 1 lemon (about 4 tablespoons)
- cornstarch (3 tablespoons)
- olive oil (2 tablespoons)
Method of preparation:
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply the mixture on your hair.
- Then, put on a shower cap, and a hot towel over it.
- Leave it to stand for 1-2 hours.
Enjoy your irresistible silky, smooth and straight hair!