Do This For Just 6 Minutes Every Day – Here’s What Happens To Belly Fat
‘Core’ and ‘abs” are definitely with a different meaning. ‘Core’ signifies including the muscles, abs, lower back, hips, and glutes (butt).
This helps you improve the overall posture of your body, but also prevents you from injuries, improve your overall athletic performance as well as get a relief for the pain in your lower back.
Here, we’re presenting you a complete plan with interesting exercises that will help you improve the overall condition of your body, but you’ll also manage to eliminate all of the stubborn belly fat!
- These are 3 simple exercises. You’ll only need 5 minutes for each one. Do them twice to obtain faster results.
- The first exercise is called Do 10 on each side.
- The second exerciseis called Windshield Wipers. Do 10 on each side.
- The third exerciseis called Army Crawls. Make 36 steps.
- This day includes 4 exercises that can be tense. They also last 5 minutes each. Repeat this routine two times.
- The first exerciseis called Breakdancer. Do 15 on each side.
- The second exerciseis called Skydiver. Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- The third exercise is calledDead Bug. Repeat it 10 times.
- The fourth exercise is calledThread the Needle. Do 10 on each side.
- This day includes 4 difficult exercises that are very tense. They will take you 6 minutes for each.
- The first exercise is calledCrab kicks into Superman. Do 6 on each side.
- The second exercise is calledStar leg raise. Do 10 on each side.
- The third exerciseis called Side V-ups. Do 10 on each side.
- The fourth exerciseis called Over/under. Do 10 on each sidе